You know what I really want is a six pack...

By 20:18 ,

"You know what I really want is a six pack" is what I announced very loudly to the entire Sainsburys aisle before thinking it through in my head and correcting myself out loud "of crisps, a six pack of crisps" ensuring that anyone who up until that point wasn't totally sure, I am not entirely with it. As well as that incredible moment of my week, I also managed to get eyeliner in my eye, well done to me!


Apart from those unfortunate moments, I managed to daydream through all the really horrible times where you feel like banging your head against a wall, times that remind you of maths lessons in high school. Unfortunately, when I was in the middle of a very good thought, picturing chocolate or coffee or someone riding toward me on a horse - scrap that actually -horses are scary, anyway so when I was in the middle of a thought I often drifted off during their speech back to the warm fuzzy moment I was previously having. This led me to answer every question with yeah, yep, uh huh, so now I'm accompanying someone on the piano and just about managed to get out of performing in a concert with some serious backtracking. Serves me right to be honest for not listening properly.


So I have a ton of work to do and this is causing me to panic ever so slightly but instead of doing the sensible thing which is to actually do the work I decided to watch 'Ferris Bueller's day off' - chick a chick aaaahhh. Absolute classic! If I was a better, more rounded person I honestly think then I could cut school, but as it is I feel the need to actually turn up and do what I'm told.

So that was my week, that and some serious Kate watching.


Have a great week,

The Clumsy Word Shaker


You Might Also Like

0 comments