Word of the week 21/08/15

By 11:30

This week my word of the week is:

WAITING

Anyone waiting for results has felt the nail-biting anxiety and this week it was my turn. I had to pretend to do other things whilst inside all I was doing was waiting for the day to come round when I could find out my future

The other thing, the less exciting thing, was waiting for an exhibition in Cambridge Fitzwilliam museum on Searle 'Obsessed with drawing'. I turned up and wondered the large galleries wondering why there was no sign of this exhibition. Turns out I was early. Two months too early. 

Finally, I got my results and my waiting was over. The one thing that makes waiting, and being restless worthwhile is the relief you feel when you don't have to wait any longer. I have to say overall I'm pretty pleased. 

Hope you all had a good week as well, was anyone else waiting for anything? A parcel in the post, some news perhaps or like me for some results?

The Clumsy Wordshaker

The Reading Residence 
 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Waiting for something like that is just the worst....I hope you got the results you wanted x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that the wait is over for you and that you're pleased with your results. You can start making plans now :) I'm not great with waiting either, I'm too impatient! Thanks for sharing with #WotW x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waiting is painful! So glad that its over for you and teh result is what you have wanted! #wotw

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're pleased with your results - waiting is the worst. And waiting for a delivery is the worst of worst because even if you're not going out the fact that you can't go out means you want to! :) #wotw

    ReplyDelete