Word of the week 28/08/15

By 08:00 ,

This week my word is
Somerset
This week as you may know if you follow me on Twitter I have been in Somerset visiting

relatives and family friends, I got the best present ever a subscription to Birch Box which sends you a small box each month with a selection of makeup and home ware samples for you to try! I am very excited to receive my first box, has anyone else tried Birch Box? I think it's such a lovely idea and is like a mini celebration every month - who does the like receiving mail? I also got a really sweet homemade name tag made by my little cousin - a thank you to her as well - unfortunately I left it at their house - what a forgetful person I am!

We stayed with family friends who had a lot of animals - I think it's safe to say they are animal people. On their land they had many horses, some dogs, a couple of cats and a pig called Wilbur (does anyone notice the literary reference from one of my favourite childhood books)? I had a fabulous time, we visited Lyme Regis and saw some incredible beach houses and ate ice cream by the beach.

Hope everyone else had a brilliant week as well!
The Clumsy Wordshaker x
The Reading Residence

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Sounds like a fabulous week to me! Somerset s beautiful, and it must have been fun staying with all of those animals, too! Thanks for sharing with #WotW x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you have had a lovely week....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a lovely week and I love the pastel beach huts in Lyme - and it's always nice to have a blow along the Cob! #wotw

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love Birch Box! Something to look forward to every month is so cool! #wotw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you all! The Birch boxes are very good I am hoping to review those soon and the beach huts were simply beautiful x #wotw

      Delete