Word of the Week

By 09:54 ,

This week it is all been fairly chilled out so my word to sum up the week is:

Relaxed

After having a busy week last week in Wales I have enjoyed being able to simply relax. For the first time ever I watched Star Wars!! I do have one question about it though, of Star Trek fans are called Trekkies what are Star Wars fans called? Surely there must be a name.


In the mood to just relax I also went to probably the most chilled out restaurant - Nandos and I have to say to anyone who hasn't tried it, you are missing out on this chicken feast. Brilliant food but probably not the best place for a first date - a little bit messy!
As you probably know I have been reading Amy Poehler's book 'Yes Please' this week and it has been lovely to curl up on the sofa or sit out in the sun having a read - probably one of the most enjoyable things ever.

Finally this week I have enjoyed many many cups of tea and slices of cake, I have seen many painted owls in Birmingham, and enjoyed series 2 of Miranda with a friend - such fun!

I hope all of you have had a relaxing week as well,

The  Clumsywordshaker




The Reading Residence



You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. It sounds like a lovely week! I have just asked my fella what Star wars fans are called....He is one and I have baffled him.....He doesn't know!! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, nice to relax and not be too hectic! I'm baffled too - someone needs to work a name out!

      Delete
  2. You see you've watched Star Wars once this week, I've watched it daily! You are right, there's nothing nicer than curling up with a good book, the perfect way to relax :) Thanks so much for joining in and sharing with #WotW x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really lovely to join in, I'll be thinking this week about what my next wotw could be!

      Delete
  3. I've no idea what Star Warians are called but that sounds like a good name to me :) #wotw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you are right Star Warians sounds like a good name to me

      Delete
  4. Relaxing, chilling, lulling - this sentiment seems to be the tone of this week's Word of the Weeks and so it should be in August! Sounds like you're really enjoying relaxing. Sorry to say I have no idea about Star Wars, not a clue!
    Hope you find out soon!
    #WoTW
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope everyone else is enjoying sunny summer holidays, you're right I am definitely enjoying mine!
      #WoTW
      x

      Delete