What to, Not to 27/10/15

By 08:00

WHAT TO:

This week I would recommend a vanilla slice. A delicious pudding with pastry on the top and bottom, filled with a creme patisserie centre and finished off with a fondant icing top. If it hasn't been featured on the "Great British Bake Off " already I am sure that it won't be long before Mary Berry and Paul Hollywood set it as a challenge. I must admit I would not mind testing them - yum yum yum. I have tried vanilla slices from a selection of places and I have to say that Marks and Spencer's give it the best name: "Madagascan Vanilla Slice" - now that just sounds delicious. But as far as I can tell, there is not a bad vanilla slice out there in shops.



NOT TO:

I would not recommend this week, being a rugby referee. Now, I'm not much of a rugby fan but to make split second decisions and to have to deal with the consequences the 'could of' the 'should of' the 'what could have been'. All referees find it difficult but this week, with the Rugby World Cup it has been in the news with the referee making the wrong call in the Scotland versus Australia game. It's never good when you have to run off the pitch. 
Image result for rugby australia versus scotlandI am trying also to set this up as a link- up so any advice you can give me on how to do that would be really appreciated. Also you can follow me on twitter @theclumsyword and subscribe via email so you never miss a post. 

Have a wonderful week, 
The Clumsy Wordshaker






Photo Courtesy of www.melbafoods.co.nz 
Photo 2 courtesy of www.telegraph.co.uk

You Might Also Like

0 comments