Word of the Week 30/09/15

By 17:47

This week my word of the week is:
TRAVEL
It seems that this comes up a lot but this week I've been up and down the country. I stayed a night in Cambridge last week for an event that sadly was a bit disappointing. I then went back home for an evening before journeying north to Newcastle.
I spent a fantastic few days there, went on a lovely walk up to Hareshaw Linn which had this huge waterfall and I stood inside a cave looking at it. Also if you have the chance Harlow Carr is really beautiful and for children they often have some sort of trail on. The gardens are pretty and Betty's cafe is an amazing stop off if you get the opportunity.I saw members of family old and new before taking the journey back down south.
Then off near Birmingham for a few days, before heading right back up to Newcastle for my Grandma and Granddad's golden wedding anniversary - 50 years! After that I will be travelling by train back down the country ready for next week.
Hope you all had a wonderful week ,
The Clumsy Wordshaker
The Reading Residence

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. That is a lot of travelling! All sounds good, too, glad you've had a lovely (if busy) week x Thanks for sharing with #WotW

    ReplyDelete