What To, Not To 17/11/15

By 16:31

WHAT TO: This week my recommendation is chocolate cheesecake. Now a lot of people stick to the basic New York cheesecake, vanilla cheesecake perhaps venturing out to fruit cheesekaes such as raspberry or strawberry possibly even blueberry (personally I'm not very keen on blueberries). But this week if you get the chance, try out the deliciousness of the chocolate cheesecake. Whether you buy a whole cheescake (I'm sure I could eat a whole one) or you can get individual slices from most shops - some slices even have a curl of chocolate on top.


Submarine movie poster imageNOT TO: This week, I would not recommend Submarine the movie. I have to say that at the end of watching this film I didn't wish to watch it again. You see the world through the perspective of the young boy, the main character, you see first love, family troubles and other peculiar happenings.








Photo Courtesy: http://www.womanandhome.com/recipes/531391/mocha-rum-cheesecake

https://fanart.tv/movie/49020/submarine/

You Might Also Like

0 comments