What To Not To 24/11/15

By 08:00


WHAT TO: This week one song has been going round and round in my head. I have sung it on trains, in cars and whilst walking. I have danced to it, done little wiggly head movements to it and possibly annoyed a lot of people with my not-so-fantastic version of it. The song that has been stuck in my head this week is 'Echoes in Rain' by Enya. After hearing it on the radio a lot I looked up the song and I have put the video here so you can listen to it too. Do you like it too?



NOT TO: As you know if you have been keeping up with this weekly feature, I also have to tell you something that this week I was not so impressed with. This week that thing is faux fur. Now I know that some people can pull this off and look fantastic, I am just not one of those people. So for me this week and probably forever more fur is a not to. I will not be wearing any in the near future.
Image result for faux fur



Photo Courtesy of www.bpmbeat.com www.songofstyle.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments