Word of the Week 6/10/15

By 11:36

This week, my word of the week is:


CANCELLED 

The train I normally catch was cancelled, I had a lot less work to do, due to a lot of that being cancelled, and I decided this week that for December on my blog I will be doing a lot more posts like a Christmas countdown, so I have cancelled my normal three posts a week idea for that month. 

Now this has meant I have had a lot more free time, I caught up on some Doctor Who that I missed, I attempted to sing the quartet from the musical chess by myself (not as unsuccessful as you might think with the help of garage band) and was able to sit down with a cup of coffee and Mindy Kaling's autobiography 'Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns)'. 

With my December blog plan, I haven't really cancelled as such but I think of it more like changing my regular programming (by expanding what I'm doing). Just like the BBC, although on a drastically smaller scale and with less of the hype. I hope some of you will pop in over the Christmas season and have a look. 

Hope you had a wonderful week, 
The Clumsy Wordshaker 
The Reading Residence

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Love thinking of you as being just like the BBC! Good plan, hope you enjoy it :) Thanks for sharing with #WotW x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really enjoying getting ready for Christmas, a lot of festive fun x

      Delete
  2. Gosh, it's amazing how one cancelled train can evoke a whole train of other thought [pardon the pun!!]
    Best of luck with the Christmas plan, I really hope it works for you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cancelled train was really very irritating but it seemed to fit with everything else that was going on this week - love the pun hahah should have put that in myself! x

      Delete
  3. How annoying can cancelled train be. Looking forward to popping by and reading some of your upcoming Christmas post. xx #WotW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you are feeling festive as well, definitely pop by it should be very Christmassy xx

      Delete