Word of the Week 5/12/15

By 08:00

This week my word of the week is:

FESTIVE

I think this word fits exactly how I am feeling. I have started Christmas on my blog, festive films, songs, and everything else is flying over to my blog. 

The shops have started playing Christmas music, Costa has brought in its Christmas menu and Santa Claus cups. Lights have been strung up all over high streets everywhere and fairs are popping up all over the place. Everything is becoming just that bit more Christmassy and I am feeling festive. 

I have got presents for some of my closest friends and I have my fingers crossed that they will like them, I have a couple more to get but I am really looking forward to going Christmas shopping (last year mince pies were handed out and carol singers sang as I shopped). 

I am also really looking forward to buying a Christmas tree, to putting up all the decorations (what colours are you going for this year?) As well as going to get the Christmas tree, I am looking forward to going to a Christmas fair which has got bigger and bigger until now this small town fair has thousands going (as well as a Robbie Williams tribute act) and some people even make it their annual holiday to England. 


Have a Wonderful Week, 

The Clumsy Wordshaker

The Reading Residence

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. That fair sounds impressive! And I do like the idea of mince pies and carols whilst shopping, too! Yes, it's definitely all getting festive now. Thanks for sharing with #WotW x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everything is getting festive at your end as well! #wotw

    ReplyDelete