What To/Not To 11/01/16

By 08:00

What To/Not To 11/01/16
Easy paellaWhat To: This week I definitely recommend Paella, this fishy dish is perfect for a night in at home. Whether you add a bit of chorizo or some peppers or stick to the seafood this dish has so much potential. There are quite a few people out there that aren’t big fish fans so pick your favourites add some interesting rice and perhaps flesh it out with some chicken or  whatever and enjoy. You can even now get ready made paella that you just have to ‘stir-fry’ to make it even easier. I found a recipe on BBC Good Food for a “Easy Paella” which is very delish! http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/764637/easy-paella
 
Not To: Well at the moment I really love Ellie Goulding’s new song ‘Army’ but the major problem is my iTunes is broken. I recently swapped computers and this has led to various technical errors and it suggesting to me that if I want to sync my new library then I first need to delete everything – panic! So I will not be able to add anything new unless I do it on my now quite old iPod. Also, don’t try and dunk a jaffa cake in tea – not good.
Have a wonderful week,


The Clumsy Wordshaker


Photos courtesy: BBC Good Food and papelpop.com

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love paella and Ellie Goulding. Good luck with sorting out the music!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know paella is so good! Hopefully the music will be sorted out shortly - still a work in progress

      Delete