What To/Not To 26/01/15

By 21:11

WHAT TO: this week my recommendation is the book Silkworm by JK Rowling, written under the pseudonym Robert Galbraith. I've not finished the novel yet, however it's twists and turns, the huge Hagrid like detective and his faith in his own gut instinct make this book worthy of a mini review before I review it properly in the future as part of my monthly book review.  Watch this space for more on this book!

NOT TO: I would not recommend this week biros. Despite being useful if you don't want to have any ink smudges these pens do not give as smooth a flow as a fountain pen. What started out in primary school as the success of having decent handwriting and being rewarded by an ink pen, became the easiest way for me to write with a more elegant style. Definitely give a fountain pen a try again, perhaps your scruffy writing will become more like a calligraphers!


Have a wonderful week,
The Clumsy Wordshaker


Photo copyright audible.co.uk
J.K Rowling and published by Sphere

You Might Also Like

0 comments