Word Of The Week: 8/01/16

By 12:47 , ,

This week my word is:

BLUES

At the end of the holiday's everyone is feeling a bit down, early mornings start again and you have to start concentrating and working again. The countdown begins to the next holiday. It's such an odd time of year and this week I have found it difficult. However towards the end of the week I got my work ethic back, I started to focus again, and get my goals in order.

Even though it is not Christmas any more you can still take time to relax and this weekend I am taking the opportunity to do the work I need to do but also to actually enjoy myself. A while ago I went to see Jurassic World at the cinema (my review is here: bit.ly/1TLmaAl ) and I am re-watching it with some friends and pizza!

From speaking to some of my friends it seems others are feeling the same and so I thought I would write about it on my blog. Remember, just sort out some time to chillax (what a good word) and then hopefully, like me, you will start to feel a bit more in control by the end of the week.

Have a wonderful week,
The Clumsy Wordshaker


The Reading Residence

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Yes, I have that feeling, too, so do still take time to relax. Funnily enough, we watched Jurassic World Friday night as our little treat! Thanks for sharing with #WotW x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How peculiar! What a good film, it was nice to take some time to relax x

      Delete
  2. I definitely get the January blues. I don't like this time between Christmas and spring. I don't like Christmas to be over but once it is, I just want spring. I've had enough of winter and want to get out in the garden.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am definitely looking forward to spring! I love being in the garden and this time is so irritating because I just can't do that

      Delete