What To/Not To 24/02/16

By 17:39

This week
What to: the striped polo neck. As previously mentioned I am a big fan of stripes and this season I'm combining stripes with the warmth of a polo top. H and M offers this simple option for a very reasonable price and I have to say it's totally worth it. The best thing is the option for layers as well as being able to wear with a pair of jeans, a denim skirt (my favourite being with silver buttons down the front) or a black skirt for a bit of glamour. How do you like to wear it? This truly is my top buy.

     
   
Not to: this week I am not so fond of the hugely oversized jumper. For some this look can be shabby chic, however for a lot of people, this can just look like a bit of a waif and stray. This oversized look drowns me, and when there are so many other options that look so much better I think I will simply give this look a miss. What do you think of the oversized jumper, fashion faux pas or cosy couture? 
 
Have a wonderful week, 
The Clumsy Wordshaker
 
Also let me know what you think of my new logo? If you would like to contact me to review a product please email theclumsywordshaker@gmail.com
 
photo courtesy:http://bit.ly/1WQMXfK and http://bit.ly/1Qb0VY5

You Might Also Like

0 comments