Word of the week 12/02/16

By 08:00 ,

You may have noticed that this last week I haven't been blogging so much, I haven't really been on Twitter (@theclumsyword) and so I thought it was time to remedy this by joining in with word of the week. 


This week my word is: UNWELL

I haven't been very well and this has meant sadly my blog has not been updated quite so regularly. Next week though, despite going up to Newcastle, my blog will be back to its normal self, just like I now am. With some hot honey and lemon, two seasons of The Mindy Project, and some comfort food this week has althogether not been too bad. However, I now have to deal with all the work that I have missed and now need to catch up with, luckily some very kind friends have sent over notes which I now need to go over and write up. 

Being ill was really unpleasant, and I'm looking forward to getting back to general life and blogging. Hope you all had a better week, 

The Clumsy Wordshaker
The Reading Residence

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Sorry to hear you've been ill. Resting up and the Mindy Project sound a good way to go, though, and I'm glad you're on the up now x Thanks for sharing with #WotW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm feeling a lot better today x

      Delete
  2. I do hope you feel better and I love "The Mindy Project" too. Isn't Mindy Kaling just hilarious? She really makes me laugh out loud :) #wotw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mindy Kaling is the best, she's super funny, perfect when you're not feeling so well

      Delete
  3. Sorry to hear you've been unwell. Sometimes though the only thing to do is down tools and concentrate on getting well, hope next week is better for you #wotw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you have an excellent week next week too

      Delete
  4. The illnesses are sure doing their rounds. May you get better soon. #WotW

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are so many bugs going round at the moment, I hope you're well on your way to recovery xx
    #wordoftheweek

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm definitely feeling a lot better than the start of the week, thank you x

      Delete
  6. So much illness around at the moment and I am fortunate we have escaped perhaps because I home educate. Hope you have a much more positive week

    ReplyDelete