Word of the Week 25/03/16

By 08:00

This week my word is:

Spring 

The days are getting warmer and lighter, the shops are filling with Easter eggs, bunny rabbits and daffodils. The skies are blue and I have to say that I am thrilled that Spring is on the way. Winter is on the way out and flowers and picnics, long walks and lemonade are all on the way in. 
There are spring clothes, and being able to sit outside to eat. Spring literally has all the best things. 

This week I have had the opportunity to walk outside in the sun with friends, my room has fresh daffodils and I have just made some more rice crispie nests with mini eggs. Perfect for Spring.

I hope you are all having a wonderful week too, and that you are enjoying the Spring sunshine, I'd love to see your #startofspring photos. You can put them on Twitter using the hashtag #startofspring, or email them to me theclumsywordshaker@gmail.com. 

The Clumsy Wordshaker 
The Reading Residence

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Great word and all so true. It's so lovely to see the lighter days and signs of spring everywhere now. Thanks for sharing with #WotW x

    ReplyDelete