What To/Not To 04/05/16

By 17:49

What To: This week I would recommend Staedtler Fineliner pens. They are perfect for writing, I love them for revision and they last such a long time. They come in all colours of the rainbow and they have made some very dull subjects seem not quite so bad! As far as pens go, they aren't very expensive and they are such a stationary wonder! I would definitely give them a go. I really love the Triplus colour as well which are thicker and bolder, and come in the same colours, brilliant for headers and important bits to write big.

With exam season looming sadly my blog has lagged behind. So this week:
Not To: Don't let things get too far behind. If you've got stuff to do it, find a bit of time and make a start. As you can see from my lack of interaction recently I haven't been too good at this but I am getting back on track and starting with this post. I am now trying to get on top of everything, and to get back into the routine that I had at the start of the year. How do you stop things getting on top of you? Any advice?

Hope you have a wonderful week,
The Clumsy Wordshaker

You Might Also Like

0 comments