A few little things

By 17:07

There's been a few things recently that have got in the way of my blog: university visits, coursework, driving lessons and a million and one other things. So I'm reviving my blog and beginning right here.

So many things have been happening: London Fashion Week, Storm Doris and some super good films. Look forward to some reviews, I've been to see the wonderful films like the award-winning 'La La Land', I've been watching classics like 'Erin Brockovich' and nominated films like 'Joy' starring Jennifer Lawrence. As far as books go, as an English Literature student I am desperately in the need of some recommendations so if anyone has any ideas then please do let me know in the comments section below.

At the moment I am sitting trying to avoid going outside where Storm Doris (I really do want to know who gets to name these storms) is currently knocking down branches all over the place and raining hard. I hope no one has been too badly affected, I felt bad for all those people at the train station having to wait for their delayed train or for alternative transport.

I'm also going to be joining in with Reading Residence's Word of the Week so watch out for that.
Before I go here three quick recommendations:
1.'This is what happens when you reply to spam email' a TED Talk by James Veitch (one of the funniest things I have seen all year)
2. Very British Problems Twitter Account (if you're British I'm sure you will relate)
3. How Far I'll Go by Alessia Cara - what better way to start the morning than with this upbeat tune
(Links to videos below)

I know it's been a while, but I'm still writing. I hope you're still listening.

Have a wonderful week,
The Clumsy Wordshaker




1 "Hollywood Movie News – Fresh Films Fest". Freshfilmsfest.net. N.p., 2017. Web. 23 Feb. 2017.

You Might Also Like

0 comments