Word of the Week 11/03/17

By 17:00

This week my word of the week is:


WARM 

I am loving this week, it finally feels like Winter is coming to an end and Spring is well on its way. Don't get me wrong, I have an appreciation for winter, for winter clothes, for winter holidays and being able to enjoy big roast dinners and hot chocolates - but I much prefer the warmer half of the year.

This week I also spent a lovely warm lunchtime at Bella Italia for a friend's birthday - it definitely beats the average lunchtime just eating a cheese sandwich. I had such a good margherita pizza - a definite highlight of the week. 

With the new warm weather everything is a little bit easier, and everyone seems a little bit happier. What I am going to do now, is boil the kettle and make a nice hot cup of tea (some things are better not just 'warm') and I'm going to enjoy the last few days before Spring properly kicks in - the days where you can still wrap up warm and where a good hot cuppa, a biscuit and a film is the best remedy after a walk. 

Enjoy the warm weather! Take full advantage of the changeable weather that makes hot chocolate and ice cream both viable options.

Have a wonderful week!
The Reading Residence



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Yes that is true winter is going to an end but still there are some days to end it completely. I hope that you will have prepared well for your education in upcoming summer.
    Dissertation writing services

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you want to know how to do a blog post that gets ranked in the top of search engines? I have got some terrific information for helping you get massive exposure to your blog post and getting ranked on the search engines.
    should i do my homework or sleep

    ReplyDelete