Fancy an Ice Tea?

By 17:00 ,

For the first time this week I tried an ice tea and it was delicious, the perfect addition to a sunny day!




The recipe I got was from Twinings and was developed by The Strand Team, and I would totally recommend it. It is cooling and sweet as well as being perfectly refreshing.

So here's the recipe:
Ingredients- 

  • 5 Teaspoons of Twinings Lemongrass and Peppermint loose infusion
  • 200 ml boiled water
  • Lots of ice
  • 1 litre of sparkling lemonade
  • Fresh mint leaves
Method - 
  • Pour the 200 ml of boiled water over the loose infusion and brew for five minutes.
  • Add ice cubes to cool down the brew quicker.
  • Once it's cooled down enough, add the sparkling lemonade and put it in the fridge to chill. 
  • Serve over ice and fresh mint leaves.
Enjoy it and let me know what you think! It's perfect for a summer barbecue or party, or even just an afternoon at home in the sun. I'm looking forward to trying more iced teas over the summer and I'll let you know if I find any others to recommend. 

Have a wonderful week!



Disclosure: This post was not commissioned. All words and opinions are my own.

You Might Also Like

0 comments